Explore the different Music Together classes offered at Prelude's Sugar Land location to find the best fit for your family!
Sugar Land Events:
Parent Education Classes
We invite all parents to attend our Parent Education Classes, where we share important information to enhance and deepen your family's Prelude experience. We'll cover topics such as
- Primary music development
- How children achieve basic music competence
- The many ways children learn
- How to support your musical child at home
- How to tell when children are ready for formal music lessons
- The science behind Music Together
- and more!
Winter 2018 Parent Education Class Schedule
- January 17, 7:00pm - 8:30pm: "Getting the most out of your music class"
To RSVP, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make arrangements for child care as these classes are for parents only.
Each semester, we are delighted to host a series of family concerts featuring top-notch professional musicians from around the Sugar Land area. Children, parents, grandparents, and friends are welcome to attend!
Fall/Winter Family Concert Schedule
- February 15, 4:00pm - Community Peace Concert at Prelude Sugar Land
- February 17 - Uncle Gerry Concert and Fundraiser in Houston - No Classes
Please RSVP at email@example.com
Additional Winter 2018 concerts will be announced as they are scheduled.