Featuring the Music Together® Kazoo Collection, Canta y Baila Conmigo® Pachanga de Verano Collection, Rhythm Kids Tree Frog Collection, Family Ukulele Classes, and Guitar for Beginners
June 15 - August 15
- Daily, 30-minute Facebook Live Classes in the morning and afternoon for 9 weeks
- Unlimited access to Music Together, Canta y Baila Conmigo, New Parents with Infants Classes, and Rhythm Kids Classes
- Weekly Parent/Child Ukulele Class through Zoom - Find instrument resources here
- Weekly Guitar for Beginners Class through Zoom - Find instrument resources here
- Weekly craft and video tutorial (recommended for ages 3 and up)
- Weekly Parent Education Classes from our living room to yours
- Access to a private Facebook group where all classes are streamed live daily
- Access to the Parent Portal where all recorded classes are posted and can be viewed at a time that works best for your family
- Scheduled video conferencing time with your teacher or any Prelude teacher you child wishes to "see"
- Songbook and CD from a class collection of your choice as well as digital access to the music through the Hello, Everybody App. To find out more about our class collections, click here ...
- Option to purchase an additional collection of music class materials for $50
While tuition includes online access to ALL class types, each family gets to select one set of music materials (songbook, CD, and digital download) to have at home. Families can choose from Family Class, Canta y Baila Conmigo, Rhythm Kids, or Babies Class materials. Families can also purchase additional materials from any or all of the other class collections. Find out more about our class collections here. While Prelude is not providing materials for the Guitar or Ukulele classes, we do recommend purchasing an instrument in order to participate in the class. Find information about what to buy here.
WATCH: Ana and Jonathan Answer Frequently Asked Questions
For information about payment plans, please contact Margaret by sending an email to email@example.com.