Each semester's tuition includes:
- Weekly 45-minute classes
- Music Together® at Home booklet and DVD (new families only)
- Professional recording of music to be covered in the session (CD and digital download)
- Access to parent education materials
- Family concerts
Pre-Registration for Winter 2018:
- October 22 - October 28
- For currently enrolled families to re-enroll for their current class day and time
- $265 for the first child and $180 for sibling (in the same class type)
- Guitar for Grownups Class (8 weeks: January 21 - March 9): $200 per student
- Uke Can Be Happy: Adult Beginner Ukulele ( 8 weeks: January 21 - March 9): $200 per student
- Generations at The Forum in The Woodlands: $175 for the first child and $120 for sibling
- No Class February 2- Join us for our Annual Uncle Gerry Concert and Fundraiser!
Before registering, please read our Policies and Procedures.
Refer new families to Prelude Music Classes for Children and for every family you refer who joins us, we will give you a $20 credit towards the following semester's tuition. Each friend gets $20 off their registration too! Learn more HERE.
For information about sibling discounts, payment plans, referral discounts or classes please contact Margaret at the front desk by calling 832-803-7701 or sending an email to email@example.com.