Babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and big kids all love Music Together! Our playful music classes for kids support every child, no matter their learning style or stage of development. Each weekly class includes lots of music activities especially created for young children, led by a trained teacher who inspires everyone to join in the fun.
Explore the different Music Together classes offered at Prelude Music Classes for Children to find the best fit for your family. If you're new to Prelude, getting to know us and joining our family is as easy as 1-2-3! First, sign up for a free class and experience it for yourself!
Each semester's tuition includes:
- Weekly 45-minute classes
- Music Together at Home booklet and DVD (new families only)
- Professional recording of music to be covered in the session (CD and digital download)
- Access to parent education materials
- Family concerts
Click Here to Register
- $250 for the first child and $160 for sibling (in the same class type)
- $225 for Music and Mindfulness 1-Week Camp (5 - 9 yrs)
- $225 for each child (5 - 9 years)
- $350 for the first child and $240 for sibling (in the same class type)
Before registering, please read our Policies and Procedures.
Refer new families to Prelude Music Classes for Children and for every family you refer who joins us, we will give you a $20 credit towards the following semester's tuition. Each friend gets $20 off their registration too! Learn more HERE.
For information about sibling discounts, payment plans, referral discounts or classes please contact Margaret at the front desk by calling 832-803-7701or sending an email to email@example.com.
Please find the schedules for our Summer & Fall 2019 sessions below: