with studios in Houston, The Heights, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands
Hear what parents have to say about music classes online:
Featuring the Music Together Kazoo Collection, Canta y Baila Conmigo® Pachanga de Verano Collection, Rhythm Kids Tree Frog Collection, Guitar for Beginners, and Family Ukulele Class
June 15 - August 15
- Daily, 30-minute Facebook Live Classes in the morning and afternoon for 9 weeks
- Unlimited access to Music Together, Canta y Baila Conmigo, New Parents with Infants classes, and Rhythm Kids Classes
- Weekly Parent/Child Ukulele Class through Zoom - Find instrument resources here
- Weekly Guitar for Beginners Class through Zoom - Find instrument resources here
- Weekly craft and video tutorial (recommended for ages 3 and up)
- Weekly Parent Education Classes from our living room to yours
- Access to a private Facebook group where all classes are streamed live daily
- Access to the Parent Portal where all recorded classes are posted and can be viewed at a time that works best for your family
- Scheduled video conferencing time with your teacher or any Prelude teacher you child wishes to "see"
- Songbook and CD from a class collection of your choice as well as digital access to the music through the Hello, Everybody App. To find out more about our class collections, click here ...
- Option to purchase an additional collection of music class materials for $50
While tuition includes online access to ALL class types, each family gets to select one set of music materials (songbook, CD, and digital download) to have at home. Families can choose from Family Class, Canta y Baila Conmigo, Rhythm Kids, or Babies Class materials. Families can also purchase additional materials from any or all of the other class collections. Find out more about our class collections here. While Prelude is not providing materials for the Guitar or Ukulele classes, we do recommend purchasing an instrument in order to participate in the class. Find information about what to buy here.
WATCH: Ana and Jonathan Answer Frequently Asked Questions
For information about payment plans, please contact Margaret by sending an email to email@example.com.
During Summer 2020, Prelude will hold a weekly craft to promote peace and mindfulness!
We encourage parents to participate with their children while creating our weekly crafts! All materials can easily be purchased from Amazon, from your local craft store, or you might already have the materials in question at home!
Materials for the full 9 Weeks of Mindfulness Crafts:
Various Types of Paper - printing (white), construction (in assorted colors), and tissue (in assorted colors)
Various Coloring Tools - markers, crayons, paintbrushes, and non-toxic water-soluable paint
Glue - clear liquid glue, and a glue stick
Craft Accessories - glitter, 4-9mm beads, pipe cleaners, 1/4" ribbon, and a bubble wand
Other - paper cups, paper/plastic straws, a hole punch, a cardboard box with a lid, a glass jar with a lid, and a river rock/smooth rock
Start your Gratitude Chain by creating one or two links each day for something you a grateful for today.
Make a tool to work through those big emotions, de-stress, and promote relaxation.
Make your own bubble wands to send love and kindness to people you love.
Draw pictures of people you miss and send them love, peace, and joy.
Create a buddy to help you learn to take deep breaths.
Make a ribbon wand and shake your sillies, wiggles, and anxiety away.
Decorate a Worry Box to store your worries away and encourage being present in the NOW.
Paint a rock for someone you love.
Create a snapshot of all the musical memories you have made with your children.
Click Here for Pricing.
For information about pricing, payment plans, or classes please contact the Prelude staff at the front desk by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Register
Before registering, please read our Policies and Procedures.
Please find the schedules for current and upcoming sessions below: